India Post Payments Bank recruitment 2018
India Post Payment Bank Limited (IPPB) invites online applications from qualified candidates for direct recruitment in various posts. Last date to apply is July 24, 2018.
Name of the Organisation : India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)
- Chief Manager (Central Processing Centre) – Scale IV – 01 Vacancy
- DGM (Accounts) – Scale VI – 01 Vacancy
- AGM (Regulatory Reporting) – Scale V – 02 Vacancies
- Chief Manager (Procurement) – Scale IV – 01 Vacancy
- Chief Manager (Book Keeping & Accounting) – Scale IV – 03 Vacancies
- AGM (Internal Audit) – Scale V – 01 Vacancy
- Chief Manager (Administration) – Scale IV – 01 Vacancy
- DGM (Back Office Operations) – Scale VI – 01 Vacancy
- Chief Manager (Retail Products) – Scale IV – 01 Vacancy
- Chief Manager (Merchant Products) – Scale IV – 01 Vacancy
- AG M (Sales Reporting) – Scale V – 01 Vacancy
- Chief Manager (Public Relations) – Scale IV – 01 Vacancy
- DGM (Legal) – Scale VI – 01 Vacancy
- Deputy General Manager (Operational Risk and Fraud – Scale VI – 01 Vacancy
- DGM (Regulatory Compliance) – Scale VI – 01 Vacancy
Selection Process : Shortlisting + Interview
Important Dates :
Last date for online registration including Edit/ Modification of application by candidate : July 24, 2018
Last date for online payment of fees : July 24, 2018
India Post Payments Bank has been setup under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by Government of India. India Post Payments Bank is leading the next revolution of banking and financial literacy. This new model will pave the way for India’s largest banking network to reach each and every corner of the nation. Our motto stands true – “No customer is too small, no transaction too insignificant, and no deposit too little.” IPPB is leveraging frugal innovation and top of the line technology infrastructure with the payment and settlement eco-system to bring simple and affordable solutions to the masses – delivered at the last mile.
IPPB will leverage the Department of Posts’ (DOP’s) unparalleled reach across India, through its 155,000 post offices and the trust that it enjoys among the common man. IPPB’s vision is to be the most accessible, affordable and trusted bank for the common man.
The Bank provides the most effective, accessible and readily available banking network across the nation. IPPB will soon offer banking services through digital channels like mobile, UPI, debit cards which can be used at ATMs, PoS and mobile-PoS. This facilitates all-round connectivity with your bank and helps you access your account details instantly.