Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL) recruitment
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals who meet with the requirements stipulated herein, for ground duties at Kannur Airport on Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
The number of vacancies are indicative and reservation will be as per the Presidential Directives. The actual reservation of vacancies would depend upon the prevailing strength at the time of appointment.
Name of the Organisation : Air India Air Transport Services (AIATSL)
- Junior Executive (Pax) – 07 Vacancies
- Junior Executive (Technical) – 07 Vacancies
- Terminal Manager (Pax Handling) – 01 Vacancy
- Terminal Manager (Ramp Handling) – 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Terminal Manager – 01 Vacancy
- Senior Customer Agent – 22 Vacancies
- Customer Agent – 44 Vacancies
- Junior Customer Agent – 44 Vacancies
- Cabin Services Agent – 03 Vacancies
- Junior Cabin Services Agent – 04 Vacancies
- Senior Ramp Services Agent – 21 Vacancies
- Ramp Services Agent – 32 Vacancies
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver – 21 Vacancies
- Handyman / Handy-women – 310 Vacancies
- Driver – 02 Vacancies
Selection Process : Walk-in-Interview
Important Dates :
Dates of Walk-in-Interview : 04.05.2018 to 07.05.2018
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share. Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017. The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a wholly subsidiary of Air India.